Senthil Ganesh, Managing Trustee of RVS Group
* Holds BBA and MBA degree from Texas A&M University, USA, which he completed in 1997.
* Has membership in the Honours Society of Texas A&M University and a member of Financial Management Association, USA.
* M. Sc (Software Engineering) from University of Westminster, London UK in 2004.
* Currently pursuing his Doctoral Programme in Strategic Management.
* Business Application Developer at Zales Corporation, Texas, USA during 1997 -1998
* Promoter and Senior Consultant at Mantel Corp, USA which is a software consultancy for servicing Fortune 500 clients like Sprint and AT&T during 1998 -2002
Achievements in RVS Group
* Managing Trustee of the colossal RVS Group comprising of eight Trusts and 88 diverse institutions encompasses various fields such as education, agriculture, medical and social. He pilots this conglomerate which has 3000 employees and 20,000 students under its fold spread all over Tamil Nadu.
* In 2008 RVS College of Arts & Science was ranked fourth position among 200 colleges in Coimbatore by Times of India and Economic Times.
* In 2009, RVS College of Arts & Science was given an award by Bharathiar University for the maximum number of enrollment of foreign students.
* In 2010, RVS Institute of Management Studies & Research was ranked 44 in the country wide survey of The Week magazine.
* Shiksha Rattan Puraskar Certificate of Excellence by India International Friendship Society in January 2010.
* International Achievers Award for Education Excellence by Indian Achievers Forum at Indo-Thai Entrepreneurs Summit in August 2010